Thursday 27 August 2015

'Mind the (nuclear skills) gap' and 'Managing new nuclear- what's new?'

We're still here! The site is undergoing some changes, including improvements to the podcasting side and some new 'nuclear crowd-sourced' posts. This is all thanks to a renewed interest from many new faces, soon to grace this here website.


First though I'd like to share some new articles!

Managing New Nuclear – what’s new?

Mind the (nuclear skills) gap

These posts confirm for me some suspicions I've long had about the nuclear industry - an impending skills gap, the requirement for non-UK investment and an industry-academia separation. Although I don't agree with everything these authors have written (perhaps an insight into my inner-scepticism) the overall impression from both is one of panicked enthusiasm.

I'd love to know what you think, post a comment below, or tweet us



Mark Williams